KUALA LUMPUR – Pelbagai pihak mengecam aksi panas ciuman dan pelukan erat antara ahli kumpulan K-Pop lelaki terkenal dari Korea Selatan, B1A4 dengan sekumpulan peminat wanita Islam pada konsert B1A4 Live In Kuala Lumpur yang berlangsung di Life Centre di sini malam kelmarin.
Tingkah laku yang dianggap mengaibkan kerana berlaku di hadapan khalayak dalam sebuah konsert besar itu mula menjadi kecoh selepas video rakaman persembahan tersebut dimuat naik menerusi YouTube dan tersebar melalui laman media sosial sejak malam.
Video berdurasi 3 minit 21 saat itu menunjukkan empat remaja perempuan memakai tudung bukan sahaja merelakan diri mereka dipeluk oleh ahli kumpulan B1A4, bahkan turut teruja membalas pelukan tersebut dengan dakapan erat.
Malah, dalam salah satu aksi ketika pengacara konsert meminta seorang peminat wanita bertudung itu membuat aksi kononnya sedang memvakum rumah, salah seorang ahli B1A4 datang dari arah belakang untuk memeluk gadis berkenaan.
Dalam satu lagi aksi lebih panas, ahli kumpulan B1A4 bertindak mencium dahi seorang gadis lain yang difahamkan turut menyambut hari lahirnya pada hari itu.
Pengerusi Persatuan Ulama Muslimin Sedunia Malaysia, Abdul Ghani Samsudin berkata, perbuatan peminat dengan ahli kumpulan K-Pop B1A4 itu bertentangan dengan ajaran Islam kerana melampaui batas antara seorang wanita dan lelaki bukan muhrim.
Penjelasan penuh penganjur konsert.
[OFFICIAL ORGANIZER STATEMENT]
RE: B1A4 SPECIAL FANMEETING IN KUALA LUMPUR
We have been made aware of the attention that certain parts of the programme of the aforementioned event have been getting from certain media.
As an events organizer, we feel that it is our responsibility to clarify in explanation on the events that occurred out of respect to B1A4, their management and most of all, the BANAs who are the fans of B1A4.
1. Fans were selected at random, based on questions that they posted on a message board with only their first name. The artist, artist management and organizer did not know who the selected fans were until they were brought on stage.
2. It is not part of standard protocol that KPOP artists would get up close and personal with fans. However, as this was a specialized fan meeting event, the programme was tailored towards fan engagement and interactivity. Before the event in question took place, the MC instructed the fans to not touch or get too close to the members of the group. Upon revealing of the parody clip to be acted out,the group members asked and clarified with the selected fans if they were uncomfortable with the activity. However, the fans gave consent on stage, in front of a live audience.
3. As a company run primarily by women, we do not and never will condone molestation or sexual harassment as alleged by the media outlet. The terminology used was taken out of context and it is extremely disappointing to us to witness an act of such irresponsible journalism.
4. We do not discriminate against any fan based on their race and religion. Therefore, our programmes are tailored to the preferences of our general target audience. It is not within our authority or jurisdiction to restrict fans from activties that they willingly partake in.
5. We do not condone online harassment. Therefore, we absolutely will not release any information on the fans involved. We believe in the protection of their privacy and their physical and psychological wellbeing.
We apologize in all sincerity for the problems caused to the artist and their fans caused by these reports. In future events, we will take into consideration the cultural and religious implications of the interaction between fans and artists.